Our Showrooms are continiously updating our range of tiles and bathrooms. This site only
offers a small selection of the huge range of tiles in stock.
Tiles are one of the best materials
for repelling water. This makes it the perfect choice for bathrooms and kitchens. The strength and
durability of tiles is far greater than linoleum or carpet, so it is the perfect choice for flooring.
If you tile a room that gets sun exposure, it will actually absorb heat and release
it slowly at night, which cannot be said for carpet or linoleum. No other
material has the presence and timeless beauty of tile. A well picked tile can be the perfect
accent to existing decor and add value and classic style to any home.
What kind of tile should I use?
There are many different formats avaialble to suit different situtations, e.g.
- Polished Porcelan - Wall and Floor Tile, high glaze,
attractive, modern finish. Wall tiles used in wet-areas,
popular in high-end / hotel bathrooms because matching
wall and floor sets are available.
- Porcelan Unglazed - Hard wearing, frost proof, suitable for high traffic areas,
matt finish, anti-slip available.
- Ceramic Floor Tiles - Typically for all domestic use, budget tile, very popular
- Ceramic Wall tiles - Industry standard, 1000's of varieties.
- Marble Tile - Natural finish, available in multi-size formats, polished or matt finish.
Typically floor tiles. Porous material so simple treatment required periodically.
- Mosaics - very actractive, wall or floor mounting,
marble or porcelan, ideal for kitchen walls, walk
in showers, high anti-slip properties. Attractive
feature in a room. The customer can choose from a
wide range of styles and colours to produce a unique
As well as supplying tiles and a fitting service to
the domestic retail customer, we also offer an established
service to apartments and housing developments, offices,
shops, bar, restaurants and factories etc. Our helpful
and courteous staff will do their best to help and guide
you to the best tile for your application.